Must Love Snacks! The Goods Mart (TGM) is a new kind of destination where neighbors get to know each other while learning about the latest better-for-you & the planet emerging food brand that is just hitting the shelves. Founded by Rachel Krupa in 2018, the mission of The Goods Mart is to make better- for-your foods more accessible and to celebrate the incredible makers of all colors and backgrounds that make a positive impact on our food system.
We are looking for a tenacious, roll-up-your-sleeves operator to oversee our fast-paced growth in 2022 and beyond. Director of Partnerships and Channel Expansion will report directly into the Founder & CEO and serve as the brand growth and operations functional leader across the company. This is a critical role in which many key business goals will depend on your ability to set effective strategy and quickly execute.
Spearhead efforts to build out our data driven tech-enabled platform for TGM.
- Collaborate with an external engineering team and consultant to build out the first iteration of in-store tech.
- Oversee brand relationships and delivery reports.
- Work with our Operations Manager on the implementation of our new technology in stores and track relevant KPIs.
- Identify opportunities to iterate on existing technology and set priorities with engineering team.
Build out a system to expand B2B relationships.
- Streamline, automate and build the process for the B2B platform for TGM.
- Maintain and expand relationships.
- Ensure that it is a profitable venture.
Make TGM a relevant growth centric brand.
- Elevate the subscription box experience and expand audience size.
- Build the ecommerce and digital business.
- Ensure that the unit economics of the TGM digital business are beneficial for scale.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Interest in wellness and CPG with 7+ years of experience in Marketing, Project Management, Consulting, Business Strategy, or Logistics. Experience in leading a team
- Experience operating within a fast-paced, startup environment and launching new products or services; knowledgeable of building launch playbooks
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously execute across multiple business lines at a high level
- Highly organized, self-starter who can identify most critical tasks on a day-to-day basis and clearly communicate priorities directly to the founder
- Roll up your sleeves and jump in on day-to-day in store tasks such as packing snack boxes and checking customers out as needed
- Excellent analytical skills: direct experience owning grocery or retail KPIs preferred
- Strong communicator with ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Must be based in NYC and excited to work in-person
- Snacks Snacks Snacks
- Helping to change the direction of emerging CPG brands
- Ability to connect with gamechangers in the food space.
- Salary and equity based on experience.
- Must be in New York.
To Apply: Please email resume & cover letter including why you want to work at The Goods Mart to email@example.com