Must Love Snacks! The Goods Mart is better-for-you convenience store, offering the newest CPG snack products with a mission to make better-for-your foods more accessible. The Goods Mart celebrates the incredible makers of all backgrounds who are making a positive impact on our food system.
Do Good! Leadership, Team Development, Store Flow, Operations
- Lead the in-store team members to promote the mission of The Goods Mart and build a community with customers, team members, and the brands that fill our store.
- Build a positive and engaging workplace, where each team member feels uplifted and supported.
- Lead the in-store team. Enforce compliance with company policies, standards, and directives.
- Continuously inspect stores to ensure security and safety.
- Inspect all equipment to ensure it is operating properly. Coordinate maintenance with service providers when necessary.
- Reports into the Supply Chain and Operations Manager.
- Meet labor budgets and sales goals determined in accordance with the SC+O manage
- Manage schedules and train, assign, supervise in-store team members. Assist SC+O manager with hiring when necessary.
- Manage day-to-day operations of retail locations, work shifts weekly in stores to keep a pulse on in-store activities.
- Lead efforts to optimize inventory in-store; work with SC+O manager and buyer to maintain appearance and merchandising of stores.
- Responsible for scheduling inventory transfers between locations with buyer.
We’re Looking for Someone with:
- Passion to build a community store and be part of a fast-pace start-up.
- Interest in grocery, retail, CPG with 2+ years of experience in FOH management. Experience in leading a team.
- Highly organized, self-starter who can identify most critical tasks on a day-to-day basis and clearly communicate priorities to management.
- Experience operating within a fast-paced, startup environment and launching new services: can find room for improvement, and write SOPs that encapsulate new processes.
- Roll up your sleeves and jump in on day-to-day in store tasks such as packing snack boxes, and checking customers out as needed.
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel.
- Strong communicator with ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Eagerness to grow and learn from industry experts. Ready to help to change the direction of emerging CPG brands.
- Must be in NYC and excited to work in-person
- Must be able to carry and list 25 lbs
- Salary based on experience.
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter including why you’d like to work at The Goods Mart to email@example.com
We Look Forward to Meeting You!!!!