The Goods Mart is looking for a In-Store Operations and Marketing Manager, who will lead a dynamic team, ensuring excellent service, internal organization, and welcoming hospitality to customers within our (3) stores. The In-Store Operations and Marketing Manager will ensure seamless and efficient operations within our stores, while also supporting and uplifting the internal team and communicating with our operations manager and marketing & biz dev team members.
Do Good! Leadership, Team Hiring & Development, Store Flow
- Creates district implementation plans to support execution of company initiatives to achieve operational excellence and business results. Follows up consistently to ensure accountability to plans.
- Communicate relevant sales, standards, expectations, policy changes, and product knowledge to team.
- Plans, identifies, communicates and delegates key responsibilities and practices to the store management team to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Reviews store environments within the district to identify issues, and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the store management team to take action and achieve operational goals.
- Oversee all operations and flow of all locations.
- Understand and uphold TGM ingredient standards.
- Assist in hiring with TGM founder.
- Manage schedules and train, assign, supervise, and evaluate in-store team members.
- Build a positive and engaging workplace, where each team members feel uplifted and supported.
- Continuously inspect stores to ensure security and safety, including removal of safety hazards and modification of unsafe behaviors.
- Promote teamwork and compliance with company policies, standards, and directives.
- Implement the design and back-of-house organization.
- Inspect all equipment to ensure it is operating properly.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
Do Good! Operation & Marketing
- Assist in launching The Goods Mart delivery platform partnership
- Manages district-wide store management team by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve partner performance.
- Proactively initiate operational improvements across the store
- Effectively manage training for new initiatives and operational rollouts.
- Work with marketing & buyers create sampling SOP and systems
- Assist with building a community within and around each of TGM locations.
- Liaison between TGM + corporate partners within 30 Rockefeller Center + 11 West 42nd locations.
- Conduct regular inventory counts.
- Institute and manage inventory best practices.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Manages with integrity & honesty to promote and adhere to TGM culture and mission.
- Fun & excited to work in a fast-paced start-up
- Supervisory and team building skills
- Experience in multi-unit environment
How To Apply:Please email your resume to email@example.com with a short message about why you think you would be a good fit for the role.