The Goods Mart is looking to hire a dynamic and motivated intern to join the team and support on all things The Goods Mart. Helping both in-store and in-office with daily tasks and logistics, as well as larger long-term strategic projects and growth opportunities.
This curious, proactive, creative person with excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills would be based in NYC and work closely with the entire TGM team, including Founder + CEO, Rachel Krupa, as the company continues to drive forward. We need someone who is eager to learn, able to wear multiple hats, and a team player ready to dive right in.
Roles + Responsibilities
- Assist with daily administrative and logistical tasks
- Execute industry specific research
- Help with creative asset production
- Provide support with social media
- Participate in creative brainstorming
- Pack and fulfill online orders
- Manage and track Inventory through Square
- Stay up to date on things relevant to TGM to discover and pitch strategic + growth opportunities
- Support with onboarding products onto TGM Website
- Learn from our amazing team and help us build something impactful
- New York-based
- Proficiency with all MS Office, Gsuite, Dropbox and Slack